2023-2024 Broward College Transfer Guide
| || |
Steven J. Green School of International and Public Affairs
- Completion of an Associate in Arts (AA) or an Associate in Science (AS) degree
- All prerequisites completed with grade of C or higher
- Cumulative Transfer GPA: 2.0 or higher
- MAC 1105 (College Algebra) is not required for this program. Select MGF or STA courses that satisfy the AA. If MGF or STA courses are included in the table(s) below, select those.
- There are no prerequisites for this program, however, the lower division course below is required. We encourage students to take the courses (as an elective) prior to completing the AA.
- School of International and Public Affairs (SIPA) Foreign Language Requirement: Complete a second level or higher foreign language course with a grade of C or higher (e.g., French II, Spanish II, ASL II). Passing scores on credit-by-exam language exams are acceptable.
THERE ARE NO PREREQUISITES FOR THIS PROGRAM
ADDITIONAL LOWER DIVISION COURSES
CCJ 1020 Introduction to Criminal Justice