| || |
Robert Stempel College of Public Health & Social Work
- Completion of Associate in Arts (AA) degree
- Cumulative Transfer GPA: 2.0
- All prerequisites completed with a grade of C or better
- MAC 1105 - College Algebra is not required for this major. Choose from MGF1106, MGF 1107, STA 2023 to satisfy the AA
- Students majoring in the Disaster Management program at FIU can submit evidence of documented prior learning. Between 0-30 upper-division academic credits can be awarded based on the extent of an individual’s prior learning experience in the field of Disaster Management. For more information please visit Disaster Management Prior Learning.
ENC 1102 Composition II