2023-2024 Broward College Transfer Guide
| || |
Steven J. Green School of International and Public Affairs
- Completion of Associate in Arts (AA) degree
- Cumulative Transfer GPA: 2.0 or higher
- MAC 1105 (College Algebra) is not required for this program. Select MGF or STA courses that satisfy the AA. If MGF or STA courses are included in the table(s) below, select those.
- School of International and Public Affairs (SIPA) Foreign Language Requirement: Complete a second level or higher foreign language course with a grade of C or higher (e.g., French II, Spanish II, ASL II). Passing scores on credit-by-exam language exams are acceptable.
- There are no prerequisites for this program. The lower division course below (REL 2300) is required for the degree. We encourage students to take the course (as an elective) prior to completing the AA. The course transfers to FIU as a lower division social science, however, an exception to award REL 3308 is made for Religious Studies majors.
- The strongly recommended courses below deepen discipline knowledge and enhance skills for upper division courses. We encourage students to take courses in the disciplines noted below (as electives) prior to completing the AA.
THERE ARE NO PREREQUISITES FOR THIS PROGRAM
LOWER DIVISION COURSES
REL 2300 World Religions
STRONGLY RECOMMENDED COURSES
Choose 2000-level courses in anthropology, history, philosophy, and religion.