2023-2024 Miami Dade College Transfer Guide
| || |
Steven J. Green School of International and Public Affairs
- Completion of Associate in Arts (AA) degree
- Cumulative Transfer GPA: 2.0 or higher
- MAC 1105 (College Algebra) is not required for this program. Select MGF or STA courses that satisfy the AA. If MGF or STA courses are included in the table(s) below, select those.
- There are no prerequisites for this program. The strongly recommended courses below deepen discipline knowledge and enhance language skills for upper division courses. We encourage students to take one of the sequenced language courses (as electives) prior to completing the AA.
- School of International and Public Affairs (SIPA) Foreign Language Requirement: Complete a second level or higher foreign language course with a grade of C or higher (e.g., French II, Spanish II, ASL II). Passing scores on credit-by-exam language exams are acceptable.
THERE ARE NO PREREQUISITES FOR THIS PROGRAM
STRONGLY RECOMMENDED COURSES
CHI 1120 Elementary Mandarin Chinese
CHI 1121 Elementary Mandarin Chinese
JPN 1120 Elementary Japanese 1
JPN 1121 Elementary Japanese 2