GLOBAL STUDIES: GEOGRAPHY
2023-2024 Miami Dade College Transfer Guide
| || |
Steven J. Green School of International and Public Affairs
- Completion of Associate in Arts (AA) degree
- Cumulative Transfer GPA: 2.0 or higher
- MAC 1105 (College Algebra) is not required for this program. Select MGF or STA courses that satisfy the AA. If MGF or STA courses are included in the table(s) below, select those.
- School of International and Public Affairs (SIPA) Foreign Language Requirement: Complete a second level or higher foreign language course with a grade of C or higher (e.g., French II, Spanish II, ASL II). Passing scores on credit-by-exam language exams are acceptable.
- There are no prerequisites for this program. The strongly recommended courses below deepen discipline knowledge and enhance skills for upper division courses. We encourage students to take these courses (as electives) prior to completing the AA.
THERE ARE NO PREREQUISITES FOR THIS PROGRAM
STRONGLY RECOMMENDED COURSES
GEA 2420 Introduction to Cultural Geography
GIS 1040 Introduction to Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Technology
GIS 2045 Intermediate GIS Technology
GIS 2046 Advanced GIS Technology