GLOBAL SUSTAINABLE TOURISM
2023-2024 Miami Dade College Transfer Guide
| || |
Chaplin School of Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Completion of Associate in Arts (AA) degree
- Cumulative Transfer GPA: 2.0 or higher
- MAC 1105 (College Algebra) is not required for this program. Select MGF or STA courses that satisfy the AA. If MGF or STA courses are included in the table(s) below, select those.
- There are no prerequisites for this program; however, the lower division course below is required. We encourage students to take the course (as an elective) prior to completing the AA.
- The strongly recommended courses below deepen discipline knowledge and enhance skills for upper division courses. This program requires a minimum of 21 credits of lower and upper division electives post transfer; the two courses below are lower division options. We encourage students to take these courses (as electives) prior to completing the AA.
THERE ARE NO PREREQUISITES FOR THIS PROGRAM
ADDITIONAL LOWER DIVISION COURSES
EVR 1001 + EVR 1001L Introduction to Environmental Science + Lab
EVR 1001 + Lab
STRONGLY RECOMMENDED COURSES
ECO 2023 Principles of Economics (Micro)
STA 2023 Statistical Methods