GLOBAL STUDIES: ANTHROPOLOGY
2023-2024 Palm Beach State College Transfer Guide
| || |
Steven J. Green School of International and Public Affairs
- Completion of Associate in Arts (AA) degree
- Cumulative Transfer GPA: 2.0 or higher
- MAC 1105 (College Algebra) is not required for this program. Select MGF or STA courses that satisfy the AA. If MGF or STA courses are included in the table(s) below, select those.
- School of International and Public Affairs (SIPA) Foreign Language Requirement: Complete a second level or higher foreign language course with a grade of C or higher (e.g., French II, Spanish II, ASL II). Passing scores on credit-by-exam language exams are acceptable.
- There are no prerequisites for this program. The strongly recommended course below deepens discipline knowledge and enhances skills for upper division courses. We encourage students to take the course (as an elective) prior to completing the AA.
THERE ARE NO PREREQUISITES FOR THIS PROGRAM
STRONGLY RECOMMENDED COURSES
ANT 2000 Anthropology